• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wizards of the Coast shares artwork, including new cover for 2024 edition of DND

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
And now we have the Monster Manual cover.

0-r5e-mm-cvrtrad-front-051724-1717447781293.jpg

I actually like this one a lot. It looks pretty cool

Looks good.

jason10mm

Gold Member
If you have love for OLD DnD, the new book that chronicles the formation of OG DnD and reprints a lot of the early stuff is FNTASTIC. Other than a shameful foreword where they grovel for forgiveness for stuff that is 50+ years old, it is basically uncensored, so full of nudity, sexy witches, topless harpies, etc. Kinda pricey at $99 but its a massive book and seems to have what the white box, now very expensive, had. I hope they do another one for ADnD though I wonder if they could basically just reprint the red, blue, and green boxes or whatever. Anyway, its kinda shocking that modern WOTC put out this thing so raw, a real labor of love.

NecrosaroIII

Ultimate DQ Fan
If you have love for OLD DnD, the new book that chronicles the formation of OG DnD and reprints a lot of the early stuff is FNTASTIC. Other than a shameful foreword where they grovel for forgiveness for stuff that is 50+ years old, it is basically uncensored, so full of nudity, sexy witches, topless harpies, etc. Kinda pricey at $99 but its a massive book and seems to have what the white box, now very expensive, had. I hope they do another one for ADnD though I wonder if they could basically just reprint the red, blue, and green boxes or whatever. Anyway, its kinda shocking that modern WOTC put out this thing so raw, a real labor of love.
Im definitely gonna pick it up. I love these ttrpg gaming history bokls that have been coming out.

Check out Monsters, Aliens and Holes in the Ground

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
So has Pathfinder gotten this bad? I imagine so with the second edition but I haven't seen or read much about the new edition. I know a lot of the first edition stuff could be pretty bad.

Top Bottom