• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Urbz DS Screens

snapty00

Banned
I think Nintendo really needs to step in if this sort of game becomes a trend. At least if the graphics were good, you could say, "Hey, that's a reason to upgrade to a DS." As it is, this game is not really any better whatsoever than the GBA version. You'd be better off just getting the cheaper GBA version.

Memles

snapty00 said:
I think Nintendo really needs to step in if this sort of game becomes a trend. At least if the graphics were good, you could say, "Hey, that's a reason to upgrade to a DS." As it is, this game is not really any better whatsoever than the GBA version. You'd be better off just getting the cheaper GBA version.

Which will be HOW much cheaper? Oh right, we don't know.

If it's five bucks, the difference won't be noticed by most. 10-20...you've got a good point.

Kon Tiki

Banned
snapty00 said:

You mean act like the Nazi Nintendo they lead to almost every western dev hating them?

Top Bottom