• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New World Aeternum open beta (Sep 13th-16th '24)

Salz01

I’ll probably try it out this weekend. Haven’t heard good things about it, but the video looks pretty decent.

Sunkrest

Neo Member
I will try it on PC. Unfortunately I missed the initial launch of the game and I find it difficult to start playing an MMO that already had an expansion or two. This is a soft relaunch so it might be easier to get into with all the new players around.

I actually cant wait for this game….this open beta played amazing compared to the launch on pc. Game was basically made to be played on consoles…..lol

darrylgorn

Looks like NW alright.

Making it compatible with controller is the real upgrade.

Hopefully performance doesn't tank in the main hub areas as people queue up.

Last edited:

MastAndo

I tried NW out a while back and though it was pretty cool, but I was having issues with the controller support and had other games to play so I refunded it. I'm actually excited for this relaunch though, it looks like something I could sink a bunch of hours into. I wish I had tried the beta but I didn't even realize it was happening.

I tried NW out a while back and though it was pretty cool, but I was having issues with the controller support and had other games to play so I refunded it. I'm actually excited for this relaunch though, it looks like something I could sink a bunch of hours into. I wish I had tried the beta but I didn't even realize it was happening.
The controller felt awesome in the open beta

Top Bottom