• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

bionic77

The momentum is shifting. :(
I want the Falcons to win the whole thing but I also want to see a good game (the late game is going to make me vomit). Niners score here and it is a one score game. Gives their defense a rest and lets them regroup.

As long as it is close Matty Ice will find a way to close the deal!

HPhins54

Neo Member
Welcome, who is your least favorite player on the Fins?

Interesting question. If you asked me this a handful of years ago, it would've easily been Ted Ginn Jr or Marc Colombo (for the one terrible season he had with us last year).

Now, it's more difficult for me to think of someone. I won't say he's my least favorite, but Jake Long quickly went from one of my favorites to in the dog house. He can't stay healthy and it's really affected his play. He was mediocre this season.

I might have to go with Michael Egnew. We took him in the THIRD round and I believe he recorded zero...yes, zero stats.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I do like how every Browns fan hates that place haha

That place is absolute filth.

If the Browns ever won the Super Bowl I'm sure there would be a ton of topics immediately after questioning if the team is even good enough to win again. There is no pleasing those people.

Top Bottom