• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

bionic77

I am going to call bullshit on that Apple commercial with the dude dreaming about playing ping pong with the Williams sisters. It was really well done but no guy would ever waste his dream fantasizing about playing ping ping with two female tennis players (unless it ended with some kind of orgy). This is coming from someone who likes ping pong, but if I was dreaming about two female tennis players there is no way anyone's clothes would be on for more than 30 seconds.

HPhins54

Neo Member
The only team I want to win is Atlanta.

Don't have anything against the Niners, but I can't have them tie the Steelers for Superbowl wins.

I despise both AFC finalists.

I'm pulling for Atlanta as well. Don't really have anything against the 49ers, but I'd like to see Tony G get a ring.

As a lifelong Dolphins fan, I hate the Patriots.

I wouldn't be too upset with the Ravens winning, but the non-stop Ray Lewis talk (since it's his last season), would quickly get old if they won.

Kaladin

I am going to call bullshit on that Apple commercial with the dude dreaming about playing ping pong with the Williams sisters. It was really well done but no guy would ever waste his dream fantasizing about playing ping ping with two female tennis players (unless it ended with some kind of orgy). This is coming from someone who likes ping pong, but if I was dreaming about two female tennis players there is no way anyone's clothes would be on for more than 30 seconds.

Commercial was only about 30 seconds, guy must have just entered REM.

I'm pulling for Atlanta as well. Don't really have anything against the 49ers, but I'd like to see Tony G get a ring.

As a lifelong Dolphins fan, I hate the Patriots.

I wouldn't be too upset with the Ravens winning, but the non-stop Ray Lewis talk (since it's his last season), would quickly get old if they won.

Welcome, who is your least favorite player on the Fins?

Jack the giants killer? Hansel and grattel witch hunters? Really hollywood?
That main actor appears to be blowing up, he was on that UK show skins and I'm pretty sure he's in that zombie movie coming out soon too. I think warm bodies it's called

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I feel like the Falcon's D has been diagnosing the Niner O really well. Must've been a ton of film study over the week, but they have been a step ahead of the Niners all game.

Except for that play.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Pretty much, especially because Jones had the injury/drop concerns coming out

only morans had those concerns, when he played as well (or better) with Injuries (after he broke his hand his Jr year, was his best performances @ Alabama), and his drops were always overinflated. He had a normal amount of drops for a #1 WR.

Top Bottom