• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

untitled-3y2p9v.gif
untitled-4lhk63.gif

HPhins54

Neo Member
Nice to see another Dolphins fan around these parts.

I've noticed a handful scattered around Gaf. For as mediocre as we've been the last decade (and then some), it seems that we still have a solid presence (not including Sun Life Stadium. That place looks laughably empty on game day).

I feel like Die Hard is going to be one of those R-rated movies that feels like the rating is tacked on as an afterthought, like PG-13 movies that get an Unrated home release. My friend and her husband are seeing it on opening night, so I hope she'll tell me otherwise.

Oh, on topic: Fraudcons frauding it up, as per usual.

jakncoke

Banned
Vernon's been largely out of the offense recently. He had one catch in last weeks game, and seven in seven games. He'll likely have more today than all of those games combined.

I bet other teams at least put guys on him, Falcons are completely ignoring him running routes. They are like lol oh you're running a route, damn you run fast, oh wait i think this is my coverage and before they know he wide fucking open and catching.

I've noticed a handful scattered around Gaf. For as mediocre as we've been the last decade (and then some), it seems that we still have a solid presence (not including Sun Life Stadium. That place looks laughably empty on game day).
Yeah man. I'm usually pretty pessimistic about the team but I'm feeling like this off-season could bring the Phins back to relevance if Ireland is smart and gets a little lucky. We shall see!

Top Bottom