• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Yeah man. I'm usually pretty pessimistic about the team but I'm feeling like this off-season could bring the Phins back to relevance if Ireland is smart and gets a little lucky. We shall see!

Here's hoping. We certainly have the picks to do something if we spend them wisely.

JCizzle

Fangio is pulling a Capers with this performance. Ever think of, oh I dunno, mixing it up? Maybe send a blitz every so often?

HPhins54

Neo Member
Yeah man. I'm usually pretty pessimistic about the team but I'm feeling like this off-season could bring the Phins back to relevance if Ireland is smart and gets a little lucky. We shall see!

I'm a realist and can be a bit pessimistic.

I'll admit that I did want us to suck for Luck. I already went through 1-15, 0-16 for a chance at a great prospect wouldn't have bothered me. I got shit about that from fellow Phins fans. I'm willing to throw away a season for a good chance at long term success.

With that being said, I'm okay with Tannehill. He put up very rookie like numbers, but I'll gladly give him a handful of seasons to mature and become a better player. He only had so much to work with. We must have a focus on playmakers in this year's draft.

We have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds. That's a perfect opportunity to turn this franchise around. My only worry is that Ireland will fuck it all up.

Laying in bed, puking my brains out with a 101 fever, but in between my fever dreams and trips to the toilet I am enjoying Harbro and the niners being out coached and out played by the shittiest playoff team in recent history.

I want some cake. I WANT IT NOW!
jimmy_spit.gif

TheFatOne

Laying in bed, puking my brains out with a 101 fever but in between my fever dreams and trips to the toilet enjoying Harbor and the niners being out coached and out played by the shittiest playoff team in recent history.

Flu?Hope you feel better.I had a nasty cold a few weeks back. Being sick is the worst.

Top Bottom