• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

KaYotiX

Banned
untitled-781a5c.gif

Christ that's dirty, you can even see him looking at reed lining up that kick

JaMarco

Damn, terrible clock management at the end there. And the Pats are just too banged up at this point. Ravens are in GREAT position to win this game.

TheFatOne

Yeah the Seahawks game.

Yea I know. They fucked up clock management, but no need to compound the problem by not getting points. Take the points and live to fight another day. Really happy with Lloyds production so far. Pats needed him to step up, and he has responded with a nice game so far.

beast786

Congrats 9ers nation. You are the best team in NFC.

Your coach made all the right call and made a fool of many who guessed him wrong.

I wellcome our new NFC overlords.

TheFatOne

ugh.

aaron hernandez shouldn't have stayed in bounds. still would have had an extra timeout there.

Yea Pats have made several small mistakes on offense, and sometimes that could be the difference in a game. Need to be better the second half, but overall I'm very happy.

Patriots7

Seriously?
How many illegal hits does Ed Reed make each game?
Brady was trying to defend himself, Reed would have helmet to helmet Brady otherwise.

JaMarco

Yea Pats have made several small mistakes on offense, and sometimes that could be the difference in a game. Need to be better the second half, but overall I'm very happy.
The key is going to be Talib's health. If he can go 2nd half Pats will have a solid chance. But without him they're pass defense is horrible and Flacco will sling it all over the place.

Top Bottom