• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Yeah if Hernandez made it out to the bounds that play, could have had an extra time out and more clock on that drive.

Wasn't very smart for either him or Brady. Brady should have called that time out early on.

Lunchbox

Banned
If Cam pulled the shit Brady just did, people would be calling for a multiple game suspension
cam wouldn't be in a position taking a dirty head on tackle from reed on the ravens redzone

he would be on the sideline with a towel after the usual 3-0

TheFatOne

The key is going to be Talib's health. If he can go 2nd half Pats will have a solid chance. But without him they're pass defense is horrible and Flacco will sling it all over the place.

This is true unless the dline/front 7 start getting consistent pressure. I'm assuming Jones is out since I haven't seen him play. Is he out? Boy it sucks loosing Talib, and sooner or later Flacco is going to go after Arrington. Dennard has really stepped up today. Guy is doing a great job of jamming the receivers.
Did Brady try to seriously injure someone? Why aren't the Patriots fans blasting him? Oh wait.

I did make a post earlier. I thought it was a cheap low blow. He didn't have to have his leg up, and he did that to make sure he didn't get hit. Has no place in the game.

If Cam pulled the shit Brady just did, people would be calling for a multiple game suspension

Well duh.

This is true unless the dline/front 7 start getting consistent pressure. I'm assuming Jones is out since I haven't seen him play. Is he out? Boy it sucks loosing Talib, and sooner or later Flacco is going to go after Arrington. Dennard has really stepped up today. Guy is doing a great job of jamming the receivers.

Jones was in on some plays, the one on the goal line for instance.

Ah, the "I hate New England" tirade.

If anyone thinks that that kick could have injured anyone but Brady, go recreate that scenario with a 5'11 200lb friend playing Ed reed.
You've convinced me. Knees are sharper than cleats, and therefore more dangerous as weapons.

Row

Banned
I can't remember the last time I saw such a dirty play, if ed hadn't jumped and his leg was planted he'd probably be gone for the game if not worse

Ah, the "I hate New England" tirade.

If anyone thinks that that kick could have injured anyone but Brady, go recreate that scenario with a 5'11 200lb friend playing Ed reed.
Okay, be right back. I might try it 10-15 times for scientific purposes. I'll be the slider, of course, just in case you're wrong.

Lunchbox

Banned
I can't remember the last time I saw such a dirty play, if ed hadn't jumped and his leg was planted he'd probably be gone for the game if not worse
would've been karma for the earlier helmet to helmet he tried to take out Hernandez for the game

Kiryu

I may be slow today...

Atlanta Falcons is out of the playoff!

49ers Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Seahawks would be better challenger than Atlanta Falcons could have.

Fuck the frauds.

Godslay

Banned
Benard Pollard's Rage Meter just increased with the sliding dick kick attempt. I think he's going to unleash his Super sometime this half. I fear for Brady.

Rorschach

He did worse and got nothing but a fine and no one really made a big deal about it. During the game, he was rewarded for it. Brady should get fined at the very least.

Top Bottom