• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

h3ro

GPKAZ.jpg

Welcome to elite company, Joe.

TheFatOne

Damn no one to match up with Boldin after the Talib injury. Man that injury in the first was huge for the Pats defense. Boy it sucks to go out like this.

harSon

Banned
I stopped watching at haltime assuming that the Pats had it in the bag and now I come back to this? Fuck football, seriously. This season is horse shit.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Being a Massachusetts native with friends and family who bandwagon on the Pats my Facebook is absolutely silent right now

JCizzle

This is not what I expected. Pats fans better hope Edleman morphs into some HGH ridden iron man like Welker over the course of a year if they do dump him.

TheContact

Harbowl it is. I've accepted it and the game isnt even over. So disappointed. I'm glad it didn't come down to the last play. I'd rather be blown out than stress over one play like most years

Kiryu

Funny that Seahawks is only team that legit came back after 20+ point deflict in one half. I doubt patroits can come back to tie with 15 points.

Top Bottom