• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

exarkun

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Fuck you Tom Brady. Fuck you you sleeveless cock Bill. Fuck you with your gimmicky offense.

Put a fork in em. dudes dying on the field and shit already.

I just don't understand why the Pats were so conservative today as if the defense was going to consistently stop the Ravens. Just atrocious strategy.

TheFatOne

Dagger.

Time to draft more secondary help Pats.

People are going to say this, but the front 7 needs more help right now. Sign Talib first. Dennard has shown some nice signs for a rookie. Need another corner, but the Pats desperately need more speed at linebacker, and more speed on the dline. They need an inside rusher to go along with Vince, and an outside guy to compliment Jones. Pats need at least one corner vs several pieces on the front 7. The dline has done shit for pressure all game.
This is the Flacco I know. Everyone doubted me but I knew he had this in him. And lol @ all the "experts" picking New England.

Flacco is still pretty terrible. He is leaving a lot of plays on the field, but he always looks elite vs the Pats corners.

It's hilarious seeing the SOHH boards explode, claiming the Ravens to be the dirtiest team of the decade, as opposed to, you know, the team that illegally videotapes other teams practices.

JCizzle

I stopped watching at haltime assuming that the Pats had it in the bag and now I come back to this? Fuck football, seriously. This season is horse shit.

Make sure to pop on ESPN tonight please. I know you want to watch all those old people party

etiolate

Banned
Patriots players had been needlessly lowering their helmet the whole game and it finally cost one of them. I don't know if they were doing it looking for flags or what, but I thought something bad might eventually happen.

I stopped watching at haltime assuming that the Pats had it in the bag and now I come back to this? Fuck football, seriously. This season is horse shit.
ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

I wouldn't be cheering for a Harbowl. The sheer Harbaughness of the game is likely to damage the NFL for years to come.

Lets see if Brady as some dark magic left, or if its time for him to finally give the Devil his due.

TheFatOne

I just don't understand why the Pats were so conservative today as if the defense was going to consistently stop the Ravens. Just atrocious strategy.

It is what it is. Not the first time the Pats coaching staff has let me down as a fan in the playoffs. Kinda hard to say how Brady is playing today. He hasn't been great, but he isn't as terrible as he was in this game last year. Just a mediocre game from him so far.

Top Bottom