• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Ultratech

Who let Romo wear Brady's jersey?

Heh.

p16c.jpg

TheFatOne

Man I really have no idea what happens to the coaching staff and offense during the playoffs. In the playoffs it seems like everyone starts to choke against better teams. Belichick gets outcoached, the oc/dc get outcoached, and Brady looks lost. It's weird because there is absolutely no pressure on Brady today. I'm not sure if it's Brady or that his receivers aren't getting open. One thing I'm tired of is Welker coming up small. You look at his stats tonight and you may think he is having a solid game, but I don't believe that to be the case.

I understand the defensive side. They just don't have the players, but on offense they lose one guy against a good team and look completely fucking lost. Belichick/Brady built up a lot of goodwill on their early playoff performances, but when the competition improves they look like shit. Just incredibly frustrating that they waste one of their last chances at the super bowl with Brady as the QB. I think in the end the real killer were the poor drafts after the players got old after the super bowl runs.

I'm just really tired of watching the Pats come up small in the playoffs with a QB/Coach that are supposed to be first ballot HOF. Manning gets a ton of criticism for not coming up big in the playoffs, and I really think Brady should be getting the same criticism after this game. Seriously how many games is it now where he doesn't do shit when the Pats need him the most. I'm just really tired of watching this team choke consistently now, and I know nothing is going to really change in the offseason. They will get a few players. They will lose Welker, but nothing is going to change. Offense will still be terrible in the playoffs when it matters the most, and the defense is still going to be terrible but improving.

Spinluck

Man I really have no idea what happens to the coaching staff and offense during the playoffs. In the playoffs it seems like everyone starts to choke against better teams. Belichick gets outcoached, the oc/dc get outcoached, and Brady looks lost. It's weird because there is absolutely no pressure on Brady today. I'm not sure if it's Brady or that his receivers aren't getting open. One thing I'm tired of is Welker coming up small. You look at his stats tonight and you may think he is having a solid game, but I don't believe that to be the case.

I understand the defensive side. They just don't have the players, but on offense they lose one guy against a good team and look completely fucking lost. Belichick/Brady built up a lot of goodwill on their early playoff performances, but when the competition improves they look like shit. Just incredibly frustrating that they waste one of their last chances at the super bowl with Brady as the QB. I think in the end the real killer were the poor drafts after the players got old after the super bowl runs.

I'm just really tired of watching the Pats come up small in the playoffs with a QB/Coach that are supposed to be first ballot HOF. Manning gets a ton of criticism for not coming up big in the playoffs, and I really think Brady should be getting the same criticism after this game. Seriously how many games is it now where he doesn't do shit when the Pats need him the most. I'm just really tired of watching this team choke consistently now, and I know nothing is going to really change in the offseason. They will get a few players. They will lose Welker, but nothing is going to change. Offense will still be terrible in the playoffs when it matters the most, and the defense is still going to be terrible but improving.

Manning's 1 and done stain his legacy more than Brady post 04. But Tom has some explaining to do. No SB wins in how long?

LOL at the competition improving. No cameras, no titles.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey

So you want him to win all 5/6 superbowls?

Cloudy

Banned
I feel this matchup brings more viewers than Pats/Niners or Pats/Falcons. Brothers angle, Kaepernick story, Ray Lewis farewell tour

Top Bottom