• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Looks like Harbowl is a reality...

Harbowl_SuperBowl_461_crop_650x440.jpg
YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm going to load up on some Monster and Mountain Dew for the Super Bowl. ALL OUT RAGE!

NawidA

Banned
What this is all proves more than anything is how dumb "rings" are as an evaluator of how good a QB is. Matt Ryan, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, and Wilson are all capable of a Super Bowl win, but it's a team game. Rodgers, Ryan, Manning, and numerous others having a "choker" reputation despite putting up stats comparable or better to Brady in the playoffs is silly.

TheFatOne

When have the Dolphins ever won anything?

I just don't think you can dismiss that anymore. Since they been caught cheating they have not had great playoff performances including 07. Even their run last year they only played great against Tebow. They weren't very good against the Ravens or the Giants. I have tried to believe the Pats weren't aided by the camera, but I don't believe that anymore. Just have not been the same since spygate period.

Top Bottom