• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

What this is all proves more than anything is how dumb "rings" are as an evaluator of how good a QB is. Matt Ryan, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, and Wilson are all capable of a Super Bowl win, but it's a team game. Rodgers, Ryan, Manning, and numerous others having a "choker" reputation despite putting up stats comparable or better to Brady in the playoffs is silly.

But don't tell armchair QBs that!

It's Brady's fault his secondary can't cover tackle dummies.

Spinluck

What this is all proves more than anything is how dumb "rings" are as an evaluator of how good a QB is. Matt Ryan, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, and Wilson are all capable of a Super Bowl win, but it's a team game. Rodgers, Ryan, Manning, and numerous others having a "choker" reputation despite putting up stats comparable or better to Brady in the playoffs is silly.

Terry Bradshaw is better than all the guys you just named.

You really put Russell Wilson in that list after one season?

I just don't think you can dismiss that anymore. Since they been caught cheating they have not had great playoff performances including 07. Even their run last year they only played great against Tebow. They weren't very good against the Ravens or the Giants. I have tried to believe the Pats weren't aided by the camera, but I don't believe that anymore. Just have not been the same since spygate period.
Damn.

SUPERHARBOWL...

QJlL2.gif

Sorry harSon.

Nope, not Matt Ryan. Matt Ryan will never win a Super Bowl, he chokes harder than Peyton Manning he lost the game today by himself.

I just don't think you can dismiss that anymore. Since they been caught cheating they have not had great playoff performances including 07. Even their run last year they only played great against Tebow. They weren't very good against the Ravens or the Giants. I have tried to believe the Pats weren't aided by the camera, but I don't believe that anymore. Just have not been the same since spygate period.

I think 2 SB and 4 AFC championships are pretty good.

eznark

Banned

Boom. Headshot.

JABEE

I'm just happy the Patriots will never be glorified for destroying the integrity of the game for a decade. I'm glad they will be remembered as frauds who never won anything without institutionalized cheating.

Rorschach

Like I've said so many times, Brady sucks against that defense. Too bad none of the Pats fans took me up on my bet. Scared like their QB!

I'll thread bet on Pats vs Ravens. I hate the Brady this much. I'll take down a Pats fan with me. Although, I don't have a specific Pats fan I hate.

GaryGnu

Banned

So what you're saying is only 2 of the Boston Championships in the last decade are untainted. All 3 Pats SBs and the 2 Roid Sox World Series...cant' deny it. Of course I'm ignoring Kevin McHale's complicitness in the Garnett trade.

Derrick01

Banned
So will this be the most unwatchable and boring super bowl since seattle-pittsburgh? I don't even know if I can summon the will to turn it on with these boring ass teams.

Top Bottom