• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

• Darren McFadden has a career year, completely dominating the league and becoming known as the best RB in the NFL. Leads the Raiders to the playoffs, they win 10 games.
  • Russell Wilson leads the Seahawks to playoffs as they become the surprise team of the NFC, winning their division. He puts up great stats and does better than both Luck and RG3
  • San Francisco 49ers regress big time and miss the playoffs. Their fluky wins last season come back to bite them this year as teams figure out their defense and Alex Smith continues to be a plague on the offense. This is the 13-3 Bears from a few seasons ago all over again, the following year they were a disappointment. Same thing will happen with the Niners, guaranteed.
  • Packers regress a bit and win about 10-11 games instead of dominating like last season.
  • The Lions also disappoint and miss the playoffs
  • Tebow becomes the starter by mid-season and tebows the Jets to the playoffs
  • I see the Eagles being the best team in the NFC. They had many fluke losses and collapses last year which skewed their real potential.
  • You won't see as many monstrous 5000+ yard seasons this year. Still a passing league but the numbers won't be as inflated
  • Julio Jones has a remarkable god-tier season

Tamanon

Banned
LOL Vikes.

1st down, rush for 9
2nd down, rush for -2
3rd down, rush for -1

Defense looking outstanding, special teams not so much.

Nameless

If it wasn't for Kaep, I would have traded for RGIII in my CCM, rationalizing it like it was actually possible. Definitely gonna be one of the players I root for going forward.

Vyrance

I'm happy that I have RGIII and Garcon in one of my leagues, but I'm disappointed because I have them both on the bench atm :(

Not a good idea to throw the ball by Locker, but the WR made a terrible attempt at catching it. First he slowed down to early and then jumped for it too early. He could have just kept up a faster pace and boxed out the corner for a incompletion at worse.

bionic77

Eagles o-line getting dominated.

So far Vick has been pretty smart in not taking unnecessary hits (as I said that he did something stupid on the last play of the 1st quarter).

Top Bottom