• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

jakncoke

Banned
Has anyone seen Luck's line, this might be his first; and last season in the NFL if they don't fix that shit. Must say I'm glad that my D is embarrassing Cutler though.

rome wasnt built in a day. that team had plenty of holes that 1 draft wouldnt and couldnt fix.

LOL @ that deep "pass" by bradford. what a fucking noodle arm. that WR was so wide open that i'm confident 99% of the QB's in the league would've easily gotten it there on time

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fucking replacement refs are a damn joke.

Afrikan

ESPN is going to go fucking nuts with RGIII.

he's playing the position as if its Madden.. I remember in preseason, he started to run forward, then stopped and actually was back stepping like the actual horrible QB animations Madden has, and almost completed a pass.

4 rushes 24 yards

8-8 149 yards 1 td

RGIII lol goddam

Not sold on that Saint secondary to defend passes. They were good at causing turnovers a few years ago...but pass knock downs?

Buffalo telling all you foos to shut up about SAnchize.

OUR DEFENSE WILL MAKE HIM GOOD.

Nameless

Thank goodness for Bradford's pitiful arm.

Sam%20Bradford%20hurt.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
Jags marching and converting third downs.

Gabbert looks so much calmer this year thus far, love it. Still fearing a regression.

Top Bottom