• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll take that W against the Phins.

1-0 always feels good.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This is fine. You know what. Im happy about this. Get pissed off Saints. I want you to feel beaten down and the villain. Feed off this.
And anyone giving up on them already go fucking pick another team. You dont deserve to root for them.

I'm not sure the they can get pissed off without Payton. The motto was "do your job" not "do the job" which they excelled at btw.

On the plus side, if Tom Benson had any ides of firing Payton after this season to save money, those ideas are long gone now.

Now I'm goint to hope TB pushes Scam's shit in. I want to enjoy someone elses losing for a change.

Pimpwerx

RZ was better going splitscreen instead of jumping around crazy like this. I don't remember them covering multiple close finishes this poorly last season. PEACE.

Prepare for OT......

Edit: Fuck that. Stafford is winning it in regulation....

KEVIN SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
FAT GLASSFORD DOES IT AGAIN!!

Comeback king!

Top Bottom