• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

And THAT is why you never play for a field goal UNLESS YOU HAVE A RELIABLE DEFENSE.

No way the Rams should have played for the field goal.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
:-/

Shut the hell up.

I don't think Cajunator is very old, its second nature for longtime Saints fans to resign themselves to mediocrity or failure, its a defense mechanism. As much as I shit on Aaron Brooks, Haslett's tenure in NO wasn't as bad as what came before.. If thats the worst you went through, you don't understand.

cam-newton.jpg

cam-newton.jpg

cam-newton.jpg

MY BODY IS READY

I don't think Cajunator is very old, its second nature for longtime Saints fans to resign themselves to mediocrity or failure, its a defense mechanism. As much as I shit on Aaron Brooks, Haslett's tenure in NO wasn't as bad as what came before.. If thats the worst you went through, you don't understand.

Yep. I don't want to know that feeling again.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
No business winning that game but we'll take it.

I'll admit I was wrong about yanking Stafford. Kudos to Doorman and others.

cajunator

Banned
I'm not sure the they can get pissed off without Payton. The motto was "do your job" not "do the job" which they excelled at btw.

On the plus side, if Tom Benson had any ides of firing Payton after this season to save money, those ideas are long gone now.

Now I'm goint to hope TB pushes Scam's shit in. I want to enjoy someone elses losing for a change.

Not true. The team can rally around anyone.

Im 30.
And youre right, I dont, but I dontl ike to see fans quit on a team that DOESNT QUIT.

Top Bottom