• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ruined my survival pick.

how the fuck you gonna keep throwing fades when the shit aint working. Spread it and let him run if he has the chance

Here's a link to how many fucks I give:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/0_(number)
hillary-clinton-with-two-thumbs-up.jpg

cdyhybrid

Seems like Arizona and the scabs gave Seattle 46 chances to score, but Seattle managed to persevere in the face of victory.

It's the Seattle way!

Wilson didn't blow the doors off or anything but he played alright. It's only one game, we'll be fine. I eagerly await the Cardinals fans running in here to tell us that this win means they're going to the playoffs.

Good game. Rodgers made some shitty decisions which was the difference between a win and loss. Happens so rarely so the errors are even more glaring. Defense needs to step up or we'll be fucked.

Great win 9ers. I concede to your firm handshake.

Today's games were long. Every play, flags were flying. Referee huddles on every call.

I got out of work at six and managed to catch the entire fourth quarter of GB-SF. That's...uncommon.

Conference championship rematch, let's just schedule it now to avoid any travel qualms.

squicken

NFL has to do something about game length. Put someone in the god damned booth and have him just make the calls. it's such an easy fix

Kiryu

FUCKING CARDINALS!

Sorry but This isn't even worthy win of Cards. They barely bested Seahawks. Our WR can't even catch a ball in touchdown zone.

It's the Seattle way!

Wilson didn't blow the doors off or anything but he played alright. It's only one game, we'll be fine. I eagerly await the Cardinals fans running in here to tell us that this win means they're going to the playoffs.
FUCK YOU BITCHES!!!! 1-0!!! U ain't talkin shit no more

Top Bottom