• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Lenz44

Banned
Let's hold to a field goal, got to figure this all out. (Especially the O) I'm still not sold on Mike McCoy as our O coordinator.

brentech

Went on a walk to think about how to deal with a loss. Won't be just twice this year. Last year made life too easy.

Need to balance the highs and lows more. So we'll just say any loss we incurred was necessary for the team to succeed in the end game. We appreciate you putting us in our place SF. Hope to see you again.

(reality I was outside talking to my neighbors for 30 min or so)

Fox318

Does the truth warrant a ban? I mean, we did create this image a while ago:
5OoWd.jpg

:jnc

It had to be that.

Godslay

Banned
Let's hold to a field goal, got to figure this all out. (Especially the O) I'm still not sold on Mike McCoy as our O coordinator.

It seems like when it's no huddle or hurry up things are that much smoother. I wonder if Peyton is making all of the calls then?

Alchemy

Well let the rookies get some playing time in and develop and see how the next several games go before we go nuts. Capers has been great in past seasons.

Capers was great one season for us, and historically terrible last year. We got some decent pressure on the QB today but our coverage is atrocious. Even with the pressure we didn't make Alex Smith make any hard decisions or throws, evident by the lack of turnovers. Our defense is soft and falling back on past achievements for Capers isn't fixing anything.

Greg

Went on a walk to think about how to deal with a loss. Won't be just twice this year. Last year made life too easy.

Need to balance the highs and lows more. So we'll just say any loss we incurred was necessary for the team to succeed in the end game. We appreciate you putting us in our place SF. Hope to see you again.

(reality I was outside talking to my neighbors for 30 min or so)
"talking" to your neighbors

just confess now, you sick bastard

eznark

Banned
That angmars ban is absurdly sexist and homophobic. I don't get why the mods hate people with alternative lifestyles and posters who bravely shed light on them.

What's next, someone gets banned for saying Russell Wilson is in an interracial marriage?

Godslay

Banned
I think this soon it's all McCoy, plus the play-calls reek of what he has been doing the past couple years.

I remember last year McCoy talking about 1st quarter being scripted. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th being more free form and adjusted. I'm not sure if it has changed since Peyton.

Top Bottom