• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

DMczaf

197668688_5f305f24d7_o.jpg

This is tapenade?! WTF, Pey Pey!

Alchemy

Whelp, I'm still calling for Dom Capers to get fired. Was calling for some accountability for our historically poor defense last season and we still need to. If you run against us you'll get 5 yards. If you pass, 10.

It was nice getting some sacks, but we really need to stop being so fucking soft. Packers simply won't win anything important until this problem is fixed.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Whelp, I'm still calling for Dom Capers to get fired. Was calling for some accountability for our historically poor defense last season and we still need to. If you run against us you'll get 5 yards. If you pass, 10.

It was nice getting some sacks, but we really need to stop being so fucking soft. Packers simply won't win anything important until this problem is fixed.

Well let the rookies get some playing time in and develop and see how the next several games go before we go nuts. Capers has been great in past seasons.

not going to get better anytime soon. packers will be crippled by errons massive contract that is to come

eznark

Banned

Yup. Packers will never win a Super Bowl with Capers as DC.

Top Bottom