• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

bigosc2k

Banned
SnoopRaiders.jpg

Quick someone post pictures of Snoop in Ravens, Patriots, Steelers, Cowboys, USC Trojans, and UCLA Bruins gear

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Forces a tie with a TD. They were able to get whatever they wanted, so going for 2 made sense to me.

Which makes sense if there is one drive to go for the other team. Not when there could be three plus drives left.

Edit: Would you go for two in the first to go up 7?

eznark

Banned
Anybody but Wallace. :(

That particular individual is/isn't on my fantasy team that you guys care so much about! HAHA, suck it people that none of you have ever heard of who I personally know but who wouldn't be caught dead on a video game forum and thus will never read this!

Godslay

Banned
Which makes sense if there is one drive to go for the other team. Not when there could be three plus drives left.

Edit: Would you go for two in the first to go up 7?

4th quarter. Would you rather have the opposing team have to score a TD to tie or to win?

JCizzle

That arm is so weak, but the Steelers are playing so far off. It's like Shaun Hill with a gigantic brain and years of experience.

eznark

Banned
Tomlin trolling so hard right now

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW ARE YOU GIVING THEM THE CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom