• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

jakncoke

Banned
Ari-Gif.gif

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Replacement refs been fucking stuff up all day.. you can't take the play away you dipshits.. anyhow.. worked in Denver's favor anyhow.. but play ran.. deal wit it.

eznark

Banned
How is this even possible to challenge? He did in fact run a fucking play.

Same thing happened in a Thursday night game last year. They determined a side judge saw the flag but couldn't stop the play in time. I'm guessing the same thing happened here but since these part timers are full time teachers and not full time lawyers we will all belittle them and mock their incompetence I guess.

Nice coverage Ryan Mundy.

on the 2 point conversion too.

OK....Ryan Clark is worth the money...but damn...get a competent backup for him. Hell.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, Manning looks great. Happy to see him doing so well.

Dragon

Banned
Same thing happened in a Thursday night game last year. They determined a side judge saw the flag but couldn't stop the play in time. I'm guessing the same thing happened here but since these part timers are full time teachers and not full time lawyers we will all belittle them and mock their incompetence I guess.

The only person more a fan of the scabs than you is Goodell. jnc

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So glad Manning is out of the AFC South. Can't wait to see how the Texans face him now with a really great D.

Top Bottom