• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
How is that a td but Lester jeans not? You have to control it to the ground

Jeans was a td (should have been), it was shit replacement ref bs.

Crisco

Banned
The real refs better give in because i haven't seen these replacements make any mistakes i didn't see last year. NFL will go all year with these dudes if they have to.

eznark

Banned
The only person more a fan of the scabs than you is Goodell. jnc

This is false. The only reason I defend them is because of my hatred for the other part time refs. If I am going to get furiously and violently raped I want to pay as little as possible for the privilege.

And remember, I am coming at it as a Packer fan...we're the new Patriots.

Spinluck

hahahahahaha, Manning has a dead arm but boy he has some happy ass feet

He is puttin it where only his guys can get it, whether their wide open or in 1on1 coverage.

It's kinda embarrassing that the Steelers D has made 0 adjustments whatsoever. That was Ben's 3rd should be INT lol.

Cagey

Banned
Bill Simmons and unemployed NFL GM Mike Lombardi told me Peyton was done. Washed up. Nothing left.

:(

That shit was so stupid. OMG HIS NECK SURGERY! FOUR SURGERIES. HE MIGHT GET HURT AND NOT PLAY MORE THAN 9 GAMES. And it became a circle jerk between those two on their podcasts re: Peyton.

Of all people, John effing Cena had the same surgery and unfortunately has been healthy for years after, falling down countless times a night to entertain and respect the hell out of you.

Chris Collinsworth really is pretty good in the booth, compared to most out there. Hate him or love him, he notices shit that most NFL commentators don't.

Or at least, he's more willing to put his neck out there.

Top Bottom