• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

You don't want the Harbaugh Bowl?
No. I don't mind defensive battles (I'm an sf giants fan for christs sake) but if we make it to the super bowl and beat the team we play (again, ifs here) I want it to be a high powered offense so I don't have to listen all off season how we got lucky to play against a qb like Flacco.

Who would Pats fans (or anyone) rather have at RB, Lawfirm or Ridley?

To quote myself from a few pages ago :

I always liked Benny, he's great at the goal line and short yardage, always gains positive yards and he's pretty good in pass pro.

But Ridley has a lot more upside and like you said, where Riddles can break off a long run, BJGE never could do that. Benny takes excactly what the Oline provides him, Ridley has the speed and talent to get even more.

Still, if we could have kept him I would have liked it, but you can't have everything.

squicken

Bengals have a hell of a line

Very good indeed. But I think BAL will miss Suggs all year. They will have to blitz to get pressure. Pollard and Ray Lewis are both slow and can be exposed in coverage. I'd like Cincy a lot more if Lewis wasn't the coach. Worst game manager not named Andy Reid

No. I don't mind defensive battles (I'm an sf giants fan for christs sake) but if we make it to the super bowl and beat the team we play (again, ifs here) I want it to be a high powered offense so I don't have to listen all off season how we got lucky to play against a qb like Flacco.

Seriously? You just won a super bowl in this scenario and that's what's on your mind? Maybe my priorities are just fucked up.

Top Bottom