• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

GIF that Ravens fan.

ravenfan41y03.gif

Lawfirm only runs forward, it's pretty great.

Lewis is playing pretty great as well, almost got 10 tackles, so sick that he's playing at this level at 37.

Your Qb played on a Brandon Weeden level yesterday, and that's saying alot

In terms of TO's I guess but 2 TD's and over 300 yards against a really good passing D compared to one of the worst games ever played by an NFL QB. Hopefully your 1st round QB next year works out better then the last 5 have.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
In terms of TO's I guess but 2 TD's and over 300 yards against a really good passing D compared to one of the worst games ever played by an NFL QB. Hopefully your 1st round QB next year works out better then the last 5 have.

He better have thrown for 300 yards after airing it out 59 times.

I hope he does he does too :/
Barking for barkley chants might start soon

Striker

Weren't you upbeat prior to the game ready to roast Sheldon Brown and Co.? It only took a rookie laden offense and a dropped INT by another rookie in the end to preserve the victory.

Top Bottom