• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Pimpwerx

Right. The guys who played football there can't spell or say "Miami" so they have to say "The U." That's the only thing they can spell.

Hohoho.

OR... the team logo looks like a giant "U", so it became popular for Canes football alums to refer to the school at The U. Plus it makes more sense, because despite being the Hurricanes, nothing about any of the school's merch references storm stuff, and the school's mascot is an Ibis. The U is actually the most-fitting name. PEACE.

eznark

Banned
Hohoho.

OR... the team logo looks like a giant "U", so it became popular for Canes football alums to refer to the school at The U. Plus it makes more sense, because despite being the Hurricanes, nothing about any of the school's merch references storm stuff, and the school's mascot is an Ibis. The U is actually the most-fitting name. PEACE.

I read this as " cokecokecokecokecokecoke"

I could be mad at the refs. More mad at at the offensive line being complete ass in the red zone. TD gifted there and they can't move a single fucking body.

UNLEASH THE NECKBEARD.
YES!

tTShP.jpg

Draxal

I could be mad at the refs. More mad at at the offensive line being complete ass in the red zone. TD gifted there and they can't move a single fucking body.

Honestly, I can't blame the line too much. All those traps/pulling when there's 11 in the box ... just stupid, plays take too long to develop.

Top Bottom