• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Seda

untitled-128juo7.gif

You never let us down!

Draxal said:
All those traps/pulling when there's 11 in the box ... just stupid, plays take too long to develop.
Yeah, stupid asking the line to block. Come on. Move someone. Anyone.

The Frankman said:
Can I blame Killdrive also for this somehow?
Draxal already did. Might as well. I mean what sorcery is this with the coordinator expecting his offensive line to pull of a simple pulling play?!

So far college football had a much better opening. Even the UCLA game started out entertaining.

And I doubt seriously that the replacement refs will be much worse than the regular guys. The regular guys will just make their fuck ups look better.

I feel bad for those replacement refs. The head ref sounds nervous as fuck everytime he has to make a call.
Maybe if they weren't wrong most of the time.

Look at the NFL refs, most of the time they don't care if they are wrong but they will try and get it right. They don't look like a deer in the headlights.

Draxal

Yeah, stupid asking the line to block. Come on. Move someone. Anyone.

Draxal already did. Might as well. I mean what sorcery is this with the coordinator expecting his offensive line to pull of a simple pulling play?!

Dude, having offensive lineman moving laterally in that situation, is going to be tough on them especially when they haven't been getting any push all day. Sometimes plays get blown up, because a trapping guard can't block a lb and db at the same time.

First regular season NFL game I'm watching, trying to figure out what's going on based on this thread and the game. Will probably watch it more regularly since it's on live on TV this season here in the UK.

UberTag

Only if you're more into entertainment than football.
Clearly he meant to say the CFL. No entertainment to be found there.

First regular season NFL game I'm watching, trying to figure out what's going on based on this thread and the game. Will probably watch it more regularly since it's on live on TV this season here in the UK.
Remember... the Jaguars are your defacto home team. Blaine Gabbert is your new hero.

squicken

I don't think murray ever made it through an entire season in college. Hope dallas has something other than felix behind him

Rorschach

Lots of new European fans this year (especially UK). I like it! Hopefully, it doesn't mean more overseas games, though :/

gutshot

Oh no. Your introduction to the NFL is this game? I feel bad for you.

Doorman

With this being your first exposure, I can only give vaguely empty promises that most games are better than this. Don't let the Cowboys and Giants dissuade you!

Top Bottom