• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

squicken

week 1 ff waiver wire feeding frenzy

romo is so good out of the pocket. really the #1 feature that any QB has to have is that ability to deal with rush. height arm accuracy all secondary

all sports threads cept college football got thrown in the ghetto, we're too insular so a lesson they've thrown us here to be even more insular!

Okay haha. Recently i saw NHL Playoffs, Olympics, Tennis, and College Football in off topic so i figured there would be a thread talking about this game somewhere and i couldn't find it until i did a search for thread titles and i saw it was under off topic community lol. Now i know to check here ;)

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Could someone be so kind as to PM me a stream?

Don't have access to a television right now as roommate won't switch away from the DNC...

It is the start of football, come on now!

tmdorsey

did you not see the stat i posted?

6 holding calls in 11 playoff games last year. just by process of elimination there were many halfs that went without a hold. there were 0 holds called in the nfc championship game IN THE ENTIRE GAME

This is the first game of the season though, and we've seen flagrant holds being missed.

Giants you aren't seriously going to lose at home on a night when your championship banner gets hung are you?

Cajunator said:
Giants, you do realize the defending champs are supposed to win this game right?
Whatever you expect this team to do....they will do the opposite. Get used to it. It can be a good thing (i.e. from dead and out of the playoffs to a Super Bowl) and it can be a bad thing like tonight.

Top Bottom