• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

eznark

Banned
Pretty sure America woke up and realized football is far more exciting than baseball.

And unlike some sad people here, I don't watch sports because of how "important" I think they are. I watch sports I actually enjoy watching.

Who forces you to watch the NBA?

Sorry but no matter what you two might say or thing baseball will always be America's pastime. Just for the simple fact that's it's been around longer than the nfl and how it's helped the country get through thick and thin. Football is great but it will never pass baseball in importance, no matter how much money it makes right now. Also that bubble will pop and football will be less popular one day, just like baseball is not as popular as it once was.
Edit: sorry for errors on my phone. Also stop saying peace at the end of your posts. It's fucking stupid.

This has to be a joke post.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Hard to believe the Cowboys are leading at the half with how rocky their start has been, lots of penalties on that O-line.

Those two Ware sacks have been huge and that fumble killed a good Giants drive.

Good game so far.

jakncoke

Banned
Pretty sure America woke up and realized football is far more exciting than baseball.

And unlike some sad people here, I don't watch sports because of how "important" I think they are. I watch sports I actually enjoy watching.

I see you subscribe to Opiates blog

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pretty sure the mid 90s baseball strike, steroids, and the rise of HD football will keep baseball at the #3 spot for a long while (behind NCAA football).

Pimpwerx

Sorry but no matter what you two might say or thing baseball will always be America's pastime. Just for the simple fact that's it's been around longer than the nfl and how it's helped the country get through thick and thin. Football is great but it will never pass baseball in importance, no matter how much money it makes right now. Also that bubble will pop and football will be less popular one day, just like baseball is not as popular as it once was.
Edit: sorry for errors on my phone. Also stop saying peace at the end of your posts. It's fucking stupid.

Here is 'Murica, we watch foosball with the gargantuans. PEACE.

Lunchbox

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it must be hard to be jets fan when in your city, you are one step below the popularity scale than this -

MBVFA.jpg

Zeke

wtf is going on here shitty baseball talk and now some creature from the black lagoon called new jersey being posted there is some NBA level posting going in here tonight

Top Bottom