• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

eznark

Banned
Another correct call from the heroic officials taking the place of the petulant children who refuse to be held accountable.

man. I was talked into joining the anime club because of the super hot chick in charge of it.

EDIT: like that just happened today.

image.php

What are you on about?

Jennings has been constantly posturing in the media about a new, max-contract, high-money deal.
This after completely shitting the bed in the playoffs.

Everything he says is calculated and political. Don't think for a second it's "honest".
The whole team "shit the bed", as you say.

The contract thing came up because he was asked about it, did it not? Of course, answering honestly meant he was asked about it again and again and again... but it's not like he's doing this during the season.

If he keeps it up once games have started your vitriol will be well deserved. As is, I think the Packers probably reach a deal with him. All depends on A-Rodge's extension.
Hopefully we let Raji get massively overpaid elsewhere.

Sokantish

Another correct call from the heroic officials taking the place of the petulant children who refuse to be held accountable.

I might want to wait until the real Raiders game, but so far the refs seem better than real refs. Those guys just pick on the Raiders because of where they're from, and that's not right man. These new refs are fair and just

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Damn Giants protection is having some issues in key situations tonight.

Also good second half adjustment by the Cowboys, seems they have taken Cruz out of the game entirely. Nicks hasn't done much to begin with either.

Top Bottom