• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

The whole team "shit the bed", as you say.]
Donald Driver didn't. Old man came to play.

The contract thing came up because he was asked about it, did it not?
It's constantly coming up.

He's going on Mike and Mike and talking about, going elsewhere and talking about.
The whole "I don't want it to be a distraction" thing means "I'm going to use the media to put the pressure on the Packers and after I show I can recover after my injury I'm going to use that as leverage in contract negotiations".

I don't expect him to talk about it but he's made in issue of it. We'll see.

eznark

Banned
Not going to jam these big receivers with these small ass corners.

Defense overall hasn't done much. Rolle-KP quiet as hell, as well has Osi and Tuck.

Size has nothing to do with it. There is no reason to let them take the inside on every. single. play.

It's tough for the defensive line to do anything when receivers are 6 yards open on a 2 step drop.

Donald Driver didn't. Old man came to play.

It's constantly coming up.

He's going on Mike and Mike and talking about, going elsewhere and talking about.
The whole "I don't want it to be a distraction" thing means "I'm going to use the media to put the pressure on the Packers and after I show I can recover after my injury I'm going to use that as leverage in contract negotiations".

But you're right, we'll see.
Sure he is now, the cat's out of the bag. The interview I read he basically said "I'm bummed we don't have a deal done, because it means I might not be back, and I wanted to retire a Packer. But I'm a player and I'll deal with it, my agent handles this crap during the season."

What part of that is offensive? Maybe I'm listening to the wrong interviews and he's going full TO elsewhere, but as it's Jennings I kinda doubt it.

Top Bottom