• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Part one of my prediction has come true. Now time for the Saints to turn it over.
Can we just have a solid defense one of these seasons? just one? I dont even care if its mediocre. Mediocre is better than nonexistent. We should just go for it every fourth down and Im dead serious.

This is why cheating is better than sucking. Give me dirty cheaters who win over classy saps who lose any day.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wow Jags O and wow Texans D

squicken

untitled-17lixzo.gif

awesome. luck is looking great versus clearly bad D

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
texans D takes on another powerhouse team and beats them down. incredible texans! if you told me before the season started that the texans would beat the dolphins and jags.... IN BACK TO BACK WEEKS!.... i would tell you to get the fuck out of here!
So we're not allowed to comment on our teams games? Fuck off loser.

TheFatOne

The fuck is this crowd booing for?

They expect more from the offense. Remember it's the same crowd that booed Vinatieri. Man if Hernandez didn't get hurt I would have loved this Pats game. Just great defense from Arizona, and some good defense from the Pats after the first couple of Arizona drives.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
texans D takes on another powerhouse team and beats them down. incredible texans! if you told me before the season started that the texans would beat the dolphins and jags.... IN BACK TO BACK WEEKS!.... i would tell you to get the fuck out of here!

LOL you hate on them cause you love them

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This game is already over.
Regardless of how much Saints score. The defense cant stop them.

Its obvious now this season was over once Payton was banned. They are just wasting our time and taking our money this year. We should tank for the easy schedule next year when he comes back.

cajunator

Banned
This is why cheating is better than sucking. Give me dirty cheaters who win over classy saps who lose any day.

Give me a goddamned defense that plays cleanly and effectively.

The Saints are two completely different teams. An elite offense (not so much this year yet) and a defense full of players that really should be cut. theres no excuse for the dirty chippiness. Its their fault for not stopping them. If they want to get chippy, do it by stopping them.

Top Bottom