• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Milchjon

image.php

TheFatOne

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
So, that's something. RT @jeffphowe: Source: Hernandez's ankle is not broken.

I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad. If it isn't broken there may be ligament damage which is worse. Fuck man I hope he isn't done for the season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

effzee

I was thinking down by 7 at half isn't terrible considering 3 turnovers in redzone.

:(

Who had the ball first? I missed the beginning 10 minutes.

Gigglepoo

Its obvious now this season was over once Payton was banned. They are just wasting our time and taking our money this year. We should tank for the easy schedule next year when he comes back.

You would deliberately throw away an entire season so you could have two games next year which you may or may not win? Seems logical

effzee

Stay classy eagles fans.

Who the fuck are you and what are you talking about? The team is playing like shit so the fans boo at half. ALL TEAMS HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO THEM.

I am also watching the Giants game. The defending SB champs just got booed at home going into the locker room.

Top Bottom