• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Get fucked Lady Brady

Exactly what I've been shouting in my living room all morning :)

Just wanted to say the Cheatriots suck dick, everyone is finally seeing what I already knew, that our D is legit (accept it FMT!) and if we had a QB, NE would be down by 30 pts <3

Bonus jnc's: Fantasy: Playing against Brady and Hernandez and Brady is in the negative. Delicious.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
disagree. We should fight with everything we have.
Which unfortunately isnt much. But seriously, have some fucking pride in our team.
Never tank a fucking season. Thats total lunatic talk.

Its not lunatic talk, its defeatist talk, big difference. Crazy talk is believing this team doesn't have severe problems and deficiencies. I know its a long season, the offense may get better but the defense is lost. At best I don't think its average. You can't win with a really awful defense

cajunator

Banned
Oh I forgot the Panthers get to receive the ball first after the half. That means they will go up 28-13 in a few minutes.
Without Payton as the HC I really dont know what to think of this team. Not that the defense was ever worth anything, but Payton had them believing they could do things. Kromer is a good guy and hes very smart, but hes lacking something intangible that Payton brought. I always appreciated Sean Payton, but never more than I do right now.

Fantomex

Who the fuck are you and what are you talking about? The team is playing like shit so the fans boo at half. ALL TEAMS HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO THEM.

I am also watching the Giants game. The defending SB champs just got booed at home going into the locker room.

You make new people feel really welcome lol!

TheFatOne

So has the Arizona Cardinals defense always been this good? Or just this season/game? I don't watch them much, but they have some really good players. Lots of different guys making plays today.

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
GLORIOUS!!!!!!

Me: "Eric Wright, WTF are you doin'?!?!? Stop running around before you fumb---wait, go....go!...GO! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!!!1111"

Just wanted to say the Cheatriots suck dick, everyone is finally seeing what I already knew, that our D is legit (accept it FMT!) and if we had a QB, NE would be down by 30 pts <3

Bonus jnc's: Fantasy: Playing against Brady and Hernandez and Brady is in the negative. Delicious.

Well you dont have a QB so you suck.

Sanjuro

Aren't you adorable.

So has the Arizona Cardinals defense always been this good? Or just this season/game? I don't watch them much, but they have some really good players. Lots of different guys making plays today.

A light switched about halfway through last year for them, since then they have been amazing top 5 in the NFL. Too bad we cant really score.

UberTag

The Cards D are the real deal. They were the real deal last week, too.
They will singlehandedly win games for their team this season despite their inept quarterbacking and run game.

Top Bottom