• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

TheFatOne

Man Pats corners and dline have been good this game. The linebackers and safeties have not had the best game. Specifically in coverage.

They suck so bad today :(. Fuckin dissapointing. If hernandez is done write this season off.

It's really just the offense that has sucked today. No need to panic if Hernandez is down for a long time.

I've never seen the cardinals play so raw and straight up hard on defense. They are really sending a message to the "number 1 offense" in the AFC.

The pressure they are delivering is unbelievable.

As disappointed as I am about the whole bounty program, I really don't think it's accurate to say that the Saints won the Super Bowl because of it. It's dirty. It's disrespectful. But it doesn't make a bad team play that much better.

Saints are struggling, but I hope they bounce back. I can see why others would enjoy watching them fail, though.

TheFatOne

Play great on 1st and 2nd down, don't cover anybody on 3rd down.

Vintage Patriots D
I think a lot of this has to do with the DE on the opposite side of Jones, and the linebackers in coverage. Ninkovich is terrible, and Mayo/Spikes/Hightower aren't coverage linebackers. So Pats are going to give up some plays in the middle of the field. Overall so far good game for the Pats defense. I just question why they are playing so vanilla.

Top Bottom