• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

untitled-3l9sa4.gif

untitled-436sff.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
These refs don't know anything good lord. It's amazing they haven't cost someone a game yet.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
As disappointed as I am about the whole bounty program, I really don't think it's accurate to say that the Saints won the Super Bowl because of it. It's dirty. It's disrespectful. But it doesn't make a bad team play that much better.

Saints are struggling, but I hope they bounce back. I can see why others would enjoy watching them fail, though.

I heard they killed a few players during bounty gate.

Meier

Bucs just got fucked. No flag on the easiest defenseless receiver penalty in the world and then Freeman throws a pick.

While the Pats D has been good i wouldnt look too much into it since our O is still a massive work in progress. But man the D has been insane today, everybody making plays

TheFatOne

This just shouldn't be happening. And here I was hoping for a blow out :jnc

FML

It's the NFL. Remember when the Pats got crushed by the Browns? They went on a run after that and beat every good team in the NFL. Then, they were quickly bounced in the playoffs. It's just how it is.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It's the NFL. Remember when the Pats got crushed by the Browns? They went on a run after that and beat every good team in the NFL. Then, they were quickly bounced in the playoffs. It's just how it is.

Hopefully, we're saying that later this year. "well, we sure sucked week 1, but we bounced back."

Top Bottom