• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Draxal

Well, Giant's redzone o is horrible, and there's really no solving it since our oline can't get push. But man, when you run the shotgun draw 4 times, especially when their oc is your former qb coach ... they might be expecting it.

Gigglepoo

No Payton, no team.
Its just that simple.
Its depressing but Goodell has taken the soul right out of the Saints.

Very true. It's weird how many people thought the Saints would continue as always without their coach. Payton is one of the best in the league and is the most important person on New Orleans, player or otherwise.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Henne warming up lol

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Well, Giant's redzone o is horrible, and there's really no solving it since our oline can't get push. But man, when you run the shotgun draw 4 times, especially when their oc is your former qb coach ... they might be expecting it.

You underestimate Killdrive's power.

TheFatOne

See this is what I don't like about announcers. Peterson gets all the credit, but that wasn't why the play was successful. The interior guys for the Cardinals blew that play up, and yet they don't even get a mention.

If by choke you mean dominated by the cardinals defense, I agree.

I think today is a mixture or bad offense/play calling and great defense. Pats have had some easy missed first downs.

Rorschach

lol Raiders are pathetic. derp let's play 40 miles off and just give them hooks and outs all day. Because we need to play 90 miles off that burner Hartline even with safety help.

untitled-55dpc7.gif

Top Bottom