• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Meier

Someone needs to gif Great Schiano with the headache pose. I'd imagine Sunhi won't be able to since that isn't going to be replayed..but man, that was funny. Perfect reaction gif material.

cajunator

Banned
Saints I want you to look at the Panthers. Do you see that on the other side? Its called a defense. Do you know what that is? Of course you dont. But why dont you learn? Try to be like them. It works. Ive seen it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Saints I want you to look at the Panthers. Do you see that on the other side? Its called a defense. Do you know what that is? Of course you dont. But why dont you learn? Try to be like them. It works. Ive seen it.

Did you see this Panther D vs Tampa Bay? Thats how sad this team is if thats the best they can emulate.

Gigglepoo

Using the Panthers as an example of a defensive team. Saints fans have reached a new low.

Top Bottom