• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

My team, the Bears get demolished. Blown out in Fantasy. And now my survival pick in the Patriots can't kick as easy game winning FG. Fuck me.

Godslay

Banned
ibuh61HGM91oNw.gif

ibuh61HGM91oNw.gif

TheFatOne

WOW. I can't believe he shanked it that badly. He was so damn good from 50. How did he miss that one? Well better luck next time I guess. I really thought Arizona was going to block that field goal at the end. Good game Cardinal fans.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That was the worst field goal shank I've seen in a while.

Also, LOL Cowboys.

Grifter

pats fans running back to their seats get the triple whammy of the shank + double walk of shame + increased traffic, so you know, best outcome.

TheFatOne

not that we deserved a win or anything

but this fucking hurts

can't believe that holding call on gronk

I think the Pats were every bit as deserving as the Cardinals. The defense stepped up and made some big plays in the end for both teams. I'm really happy with the defense going forward. They are still playing vanilla so I can't wait to see if Belichick adds some exotic stuff as the season goes along. I hope he does.

Top Bottom