• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

cajunator

Banned
Wasn't he like 1-9 td/int ratio the beginning of that year or some shit? That was a depressing season as well. I think we will pick up steam and maybe win 9 or 10 games this year.
wishful thinking

Ill be dead honest. This looks like a 7-9 team and thats IF we can get that defense a bit improved.
I was hopeful after game 1 as that could be a fluke, but after two games Im really worried.
We've dropped two in conference games already. We are 4th in our division. Bottom of the cellar in defense. The offense still works ok but its just...without Payton something very very big is missing.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
untitled-14a8an8.gif

Pats should have won, but that picture was priceless.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Refs absolutely screwed TB. I bet if that happens in Tampa that's called a catch.

Edit: how did they not see Vick's hand going forward?

Good game, Bucs fans. It's hard to dislike your team when you're basically running our offense. The defense hung in until the second half. I still wanted Martin over Wilson.:(

GQman2121

Banned
These refs in Philly man......

Jesus Christ. They're looking at each other and are like, what do you think? Well, I don't know. What do you think? Not sure bro. Fuck it, fumble......

It's grounding. Loss of down and ten yards. Move it on along.

Top Bottom