• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Which is better:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/social_assets/nfl/Week_2/Dolphins_Raiders/ReggieBush_TDRun.gif[img]

or

[img]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1380173/trichHOF.gif[img][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-1jdsbz.gif

Thought this TD was the best out of today.

I'm a little late to the party, but I guess my Bills aren't the laughing stock of the league this year, huh?

That honor would go to the Chiefs...

ari

Banned
Still no panic in New Orleans after going 0-2 and playing shittastically.

Chicago after losing to the packers, they scream for forte and cutler trades and want to rebuild. Chicaglol indeed.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I want last week back. Last week was so much fun.

image.php

Pimpwerx

Just back from the Phins win! Nice win. I'm not getting too high, since the Raiders are especially bad this season. However, a few things of note:

1. Reggae Boosh continues to run the ball well. The line blocked well, but he did a lot of work too. He's putting some nice points for my fantasy team a second year in a row.

2. It looks like the coaching staff finally noticed what I did in the first preseason game. I complained bitterly about Richard Marshall's terrible coverage, and he hurt us again to start the game today. They sat him and put Nolan Carroll in for him. It immediately made a difference in our defense. Let me say it again...RICHARD MARSHALL IS GARBAGE! We should never have traded Vontae.

3. Tannehill looked solid. We rolled him out of the pocket more this game than last, and it helped. He throws very well on the move. I think he's looking like a good pick so far.

4. Hartline would be Welker-esque in the slot. The guy just gets open, and he can catch the ball well. If we'd kept Marshall and either signed Braylon or held onto Chadcinco, we'd have a really damn good passing game. We'll do well against shitty defenses like Oakland's but he's not gonna get that kind of separation against better teams. He's still someone we need to hold onto in the coming seasons.

Oakland is a really bad team. I feel sorry for my mom and their other fans. It must be tough watching your team get blownout by us. On to the Jets. J-E-T-S suck suck suck. PEACE.

oneHeero

Witten has been taking some big hits today.

God damn Romo is great at moving out of the pressure.

Bad no call on the holding against cowboys.

untitled-1jdsbz.gif

Thought this TD was the best out of today.

The Pacman Jones Redemption

Still no panic in New Orleans after going 0-2 and playing shittastically.

Chicago after losing to the packers, they scream for forte and cutler trades and want to rebuild. Chicaglol indeed.

I've seen three types of Saints fans this season.

1) Those, like most of the guys on here, who have been reasonable in recognizing that the team has real flaws and probably won't be able to attain the success they've had the previous few seasons, but will still be a competitive team in the NFCS.

2)Those, who think the sky is falling, and are prepared to fire Sean Payton, cut Drew Brees, and tank for Barkley.

3) Those who continue to hold onto the delusion that Spags, the miracle worker, will turn the Saints D into...nonshit, Drew Brees, the Greatest Quarterback of All-Time* will be fine without Sean Payton, and the Saints are about to win thirteen straight en route to partying at the Super Bowl in the Superdome.

Just back from the Phins win! Nice win. I'm not getting too high, since the Raiders are especially bad this season. However, a few things of note:

1. Reggae Boosh continues to run the ball well. The line blocked well, but he did a lot of work too. He's putting some nice points for my fantasy team a second year in a row.

2. It looks like the coaching staff finally noticed what I did in the first preseason game. I complained bitterly about Richard Marshall's terrible coverage, and he hurt us again to start the game today. They sat him and put Nolan Carroll in for him. It immediately made a difference in our defense. Let me say it again...RICHARD MARSHALL IS GARBAGE! We should never have traded Vontae.

3. Tannehill looked solid. We rolled him out of the pocket more this game than last, and it helped. He throws very well on the move. I think he's looking like a good pick so far.

4. Hartline would be Welker-esque in the slot. The guy just gets open, and he can catch the ball well. If we'd kept Marshall and either signed Braylon or held onto Chadcinco, we'd have a really damn good passing game. We'll do well against shitty defenses like Oakland's but he's not gonna get that kind of separation against better teams. He's still someone we need to hold onto in the coming seasons.

Oakland is a really bad team. I feel sorry for my mom and their other fans. It must be tough watching your team get blownout by us. On to the Jets. J-E-T-S suck suck suck. PEACE.
Agreed on all points, especially that last little bit about the Jets.

Top Bottom