• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
"3rd and 8? 4-yard route! Catch every time!" -- Scott Linehan

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
woowoo_medium.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jason Hanson aka Mr. Reliable.

Solid drive there, defense needs to pick it up and get some turnovers.

Was kind of mad when I saw Linehan running the ball, but the fact that no one rushed for 100 yards against the Niners at home has to tell you something. You have to establish the run against this team and get some manageable third down situations.

Mix in some play action plays with Megatron and Titus Young too. I'm expecting at least one long bomb TD pass to one of them..

squicken

stop whining about every call. it makes the really bad screw ups seem just part of the noise. he tugged his jersey. that gets called every time

Doorman

Niners D is just too good.

Shit, they can tackle.......

This is why I believe Harbaugh to be a better coach than Schwartz. The 49ers have become so fundamentally sound, there's rarely any capitalizing off of busted coverages or breakdowns, and the offense is built to keep the ball in low-risk scenarios. If your team can't match that, you lose.

Edit: OKAY LOL forget everything I said.

Top Bottom