• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

untitled-62ysly.gif

JCizzle

Vandenbosh was justttt about to rip the helmet off. I guess the Schwartz is not strong in him.

Edit: how was that even an offsides debate SMH

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I was waiting for a Rock Bottom with a People's Elbow by Schwartz.

Mrbob

Suh is a weakling. Can't even take down small hands. Then you have Vanden Bosch trying to thug it up again. Thugging it is what the Detroit defense does best.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That running play up the middle. Every time.

Cunningham. Change it up.

Mrbob

Have your WR not catch a wide open pass, that is how the Detroit defense gets stops. Of course small hands could have made a better throw.

squicken

Did Colinsworth just say Carabbles had some of the best hands in the league or did I have a stroke and get brain damaged and imagine it?

Plinko

"Alright, Calvin...I'm just gonna need you to jump 15 feet in the air and I think we can score here." -- Matt Stafford

bionic77

Niners looking beastly. They are strong contenders for regular season champs. With their D if they stay healthy they have a great shot of seeing us in the SB too.

Also Stafford looks like total shit. Even gimp Ben on a broken ankle playing in that powerless and bombed out and depleted warzone they call a football stadium did not look that bad.

Top Bottom