• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lol come on...when Hanson is off, you know it's not your night.

effzee

Were the Texans beating the Jags that bad that they didn't pass the ball at all?

Andre Johnson gave me 2 points. In another league Owen Daniels gave me 3.

Drakeon

The biggest problem with the 49ers is that they destroy teams on the field without destroying them on the scoreboard. Leaves them wide open to Williams like blunders biting them in the ass.

Wait, that's not something our resident crusader will consider rapey and offensive is it? I mean, Marv Albert wasntncharged with rape right?

Absolutely agree, thats just how we play with Alex Smith though. Might be a different story with Kaepernick.

lol Hanson, that was 40 yds, should be a gimme.

satori

Ok I been lerking this thread for ages, but for some reason these doink comments had me rolling haha. O and seriously...On the ball with those gifs...some people on gaf just amazes me lol.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Were the Texans beating the Jags that bad that they didn't pass the ball at all?

Pretty much, over 200 yards rushing by the texans today.

Game plan really looked like fix our run game after a poor outing gains the fins, and short passes and force the to tackle since Jacksonville looked terrible at tackling against the Vikings.

JCizzle

Absolutely agree, thats just how we play with Alex Smith though. Might be a different story with Kaepernick.

lol Hanson, that was 40 yds, should be a gimme.

Possibly. In a way it's a gift and a curse. Experience in close games, but also lose games we should win.

etiolate

Banned
The biggest problem with the 49ers is that they destroy teams on the field without destroying them on the scoreboard. Leaves them wide open to Williams like blunders biting them in the ass.

Wait, that's not something our resident crusader will consider rapey and offensive is it? I mean, Marv Albert wasntncharged with rape right?

Yeah. This sort of happened against the Cardinals last year.

Doorman

I find a tremendous sense of irony with these NFL mobile commercials now. Yeah buddy, the Saints are the best defense in the league, totally.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Run up the middle working you say? Never!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Gabbert is beyond awful and Texans D is awesome. Watt was too busy swatting his crappy passes down. All we had to do was run all game.

Plinko

Lol at the Lions not being able to even tackle the Niners. Look incredibly weak.

squicken

Jags plan was to take away AJ and give up middle of field to TEs. Texans didn't need to force it since JAX sucks on offense so they played it safe and took short stuff

So just like Clay?
X32uG.gif

Plinko

Lions DL is getting ZERO pressure.

For as much as the media hypes these guys, they never seem to show up in big games.

Top Bottom