• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

untitled-105ksoy.gif

DAMN...DAT NUMBER 74 WHITE DOE

Fox is going nuclear. Hahaha, he's pissed. Only the Shanahan pissed face makes me feel better.

ixiflqUrAqA45.gif

lol...this is the funniest thing ever.

Bsigg12

These refs are so terrible....my god....I ref high school games and I would have known not to throw the flag when a coach challenges the too many men on the field. Scrubs, go back to D3. Get your shit together NFL and get your real refs back.

Nesotenso

Guy was a coach, watches a lot of film and talks to the players. So, he can provide good insight into the game. His main problem is that he never rips into players, but he sure does slurp some.

yeah I got into football late, so I was not familiar with his body of work. Having said despite his insight, I find him annoying to listen .

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gruden would call you great poster, Top 10 even. "now this guy can post!"

Then he would mention that I'm a Packer fan before saying

"Hey did you know I used to coach for the Packers when Brett Favre was there? Now that guy was a football player Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre............."

Spinluck

From here on, I'm pretty sure ever Bronco or Manning fans heart
will skip a beat everytime he throws the ball.

Fox, why would you challenge that? And these refs are making this game last forever.

Troll

Banned
Hey Bronco fans, if you want I can post a pic that is guaranteed to piss you off at Knowson even more. Just have to ask.

Top Bottom