• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

JABEE

Denver will be playing the rest of the game at the whims of the officials. It's going to be an exciting three quarters of football.

Oh boy, I'm a Manning fan and this has been a extremely difficult game to watch so far. Hopefully he can rebound from 3 first half(and hopefully only 3 with no more to come) INT's to come back and win the game like his brother did.

Spinluck

Manning finally got a defense and an O-line, but he had to sacrifice he's throwing arm to get one.

Anyways the Offense HAS to score here, that D has been keeping them in the game, time reward them dammit.

MechDX

A3CbSPlCcAA2JcT.jpg

I got no caption

Nameless

Only up 13 after getting 4 takeaways? I'd say there's a 65% chance Peyton Manning will lead the Broncos back for the victory. The football gods are revealing all the usual signs.

Vesmir

Banned
Too bad Peyton didn't break the most ints in a quarter record. :(

I thought member status was 300? Guess I'll continue rockin as a JR.

Maxim726X

There is no reason for the most lucrative sport on the planet to not pay the officiating crews what they want... Which from what I understand, isn't exactly a King's ransom.

cajunator

Banned
Luckily my Saints are shitting it up this year.
I would probably blow a gasket if we had a meaningful game lost due to these officials.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
How bad are the falcons that they get 4 turnovers in one quarter and have 13 points to show for it?

Talon

:jnc

I just ordered Pizza and realized that I had a saved order called "Fuck the Jets!"

How bad are the falcons that they get 4 turnovers in one quarter and have 13 points to show for it?
Because everything happens in a vacuum. There was a dropped TD in the end zone. A dropped catch for a first down in the second to last drive. And two other drops on top of that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There is no reason for the most lucrative sport on the planet to not pay the officiating crews what they want... Which from what I understand, isn't exactly a King's ransom.

I don't think it's a pay issue so much as a matter that the NFL wants full-time refs and extra crews so that they can hold poorly performing crews accountable.

To me, that would make the game better in the long run.

Top Bottom