• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Pey Pey goes from being, "best he's been in years" (I know people here actually noticed his weak arm though to be fair) to sheeit in a week. This season will be interesting and probably stay that way most of the way thru. So many uncertainties imo.

Where the fuck is Julio Jones tonight? I was wining comfortably in FF with Jones left to play. My opponent has White, and he has slowly come within 4 points of me.

God damnit.

Bowser

Does it seem like to anyone else that the Denver C's shotgun snaps are consistently low and somewhat short? Seems like Peyton is always bending over and reaching over for them.

Grizza

I was up by 25 points in my league with Julio Jones and Eric Decker left. My opponent only had Roddy White. I'm up by 5.5 points right now. Jesus Christ.

Bishman

Tony Gonzalez and Demaryius Thomas just helped me come back from a 20 point deficit in fantasy football. I'm winning by 1 point now! 79 - 78.34. My opponent has ATL's kicker, Matt Bryant and Jacquizz Rodgers left playing.

Kaladin

The Falcons are good enough to at least go 6 - 0 right off the bat this year. We'll see when they face The Eagles week 8 though.

Top Bottom