• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
worst sack dance lol

Seda

When are they not?

novak.gif

but that's CBS

Speaking of people having no pants I was at the MSU/ND massacre and they had a competition where two girls race 50 yards in big plastic bubbles.

Well one girl was wearing tights and contunously pulling them up as she ran. Well she fell over at the 20 yard line and her pants fell down, exposing her bare ass for thousands to see on the big screen.

Speaking of people having no pants I was at the MSU/ND massacre and they had a competition where two girls race 50 yards in big plastic bubbles.

Well one girl was wearing tights and fell over at the 20 yard line and her pants fell down, exposing her bare ass for thousands to see on the big screen.

nice

Spinluck

He's still rehabbing. I'm hoping that he continues to improve. If he declines or still has problems midseason then I might start to worry.

You guys shouldn't worry lol. This season has been a bit unpredictable so far. Manning and company can only get better imo, they need tough games like this.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Something the Texans and Broncos have in common...

slowest QB's ever.

Top Bottom