• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Seriously what the fuck.
Packers, won a super-bowl and then went 15-1 or something last season...and for 95% of this game I'm trying to figure out how and why.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Time to start throwing to Cobb. At least he can catch.

I seriously hate Fantasy Football.

Wait, you don't enjoy hearing people discuss this? I love it. Wish everyone would tell me all about all of their players.

Mrbob

Offense is a disaster tonight. Line can't block and WR can't hold onto the ball. Or go get the ball in Bennett's case.

Until the idiots in charge get an O-line worth a damn the bears will not win shit. Our O-line has stunk for forever, why haven't they made it a top priority to fix?!

Seriously what the fuck.
Packers, won a super-bowl and then went 15-1 or something last season...and for 95% of this game I'm trying to figure out how and why.
The offense was unstoppable last year, but this game is actually more reminiscent of the super bowl team. Even the drops!

The difference is we had Jennings (currently hurt) and Driver (current old), who both catch the ball a hell of a lot more consistently than most of the clowns we have out there right now.

Finley was hurt for the SB year, which was probably a blessing in disguise.

At this point it's the coaching and not the talent. The Bears O-line has been awful since Cutler got there. That's not on the players IMO (well, not completely). I bet a better coach could step in and coach them up and these same guys could be performing better. You have teams out there that have a bunch of random dudes on their line and they hold their own.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'll say it again. Cutler should rip into this organization in the post game.

How can you go two years with such a glaring weakness, and do nothing about it? LT has been a disaster for too long.

The offense was unstoppable last year, but this game is actually more reminiscent of the super bowl team. Even the drops!

The difference is we had Jennings (currently hurt) and Driver (current old), who both catch the ball a hell of a lot more consistently than most of the clowns we have out there right now.

Didn't have Big Cobb though!

Imagine Rodgers throwing to Finley on that 3rd and 10 in the Super Bowl.

Kellen

It's a shame how bad the offense has been tonight because the defense is playing their hearts out. But what else is new?

Top Bottom